A type of ductless heat pump, ceiling cassettes utilize both indoor and outdoor units. Instead of the indoor unit hanging on the wall, it is installed in the ceiling, concealing most of the components. The ceiling cassette can be more powerful which is why it is frequently used in commercial applications. Installation costs tend to be higher than high or low wall systems but these can be great for large rooms when a unit on the wall is not acceptable.
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common and uncomfortable temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
- 2×2 for seamless integration into ceiling tiles leaving only 5/16 inches
- Remarkable blend of iconic design and engineering excellence
- Fresh air integration is possible.
- Iconic award-winning design and engineering excellence
- Elegant finish in white or silver / white combination
- Vertical auto swing (up and down)
- Auto fan speed (with wired remote controller)
- Auto restart after power failure
- Anti-corrosion treatment for outdoor heat exchanger fin