Heat Pump Repair Services Near Portland, OR
Having issues with your ductless heat pump? Let the experts at The Heat Pump Store help you! Our Service Department is experienced, with factory trained technicians that know this technology inside and out. We have developed a strong reputation for providing exceptional customer service and top-notch repair for our customers. Give us a call and let us get your heat pump up and running in no time!
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU MAY NEED HEAT PUMP REPAIRS?
If you are experiencing any of the problems below, your heat pump may need service.
- Your system fails to start up.
- The system display shows that the system is working, but it is not blowing hot/cold air.
- The air flow feels weak.
- The system’s fan seems to be working correctly, but the unit itself is not heating or cooling the air sufficiently.
- The system’s remote or indoor unit has a blinking light or shows an error code
WHAT WE DO
Our expert technicians will save you time and effort by taking care of your ductless heating and cooling system for you. Our thorough service program covers all the bases to keep your equipment dependable. A complete inspection includes all of the following:
- Remove, clean, and replace all applicable filters.
- Clean and treat interior coils using compressed air, scrubbing brushes, and environmentally harmless disinfectant chemicals.
- Check the balance of the fan motor and blower before making any necessary adjustments.
- Clean the outdoor unit to make sure everything is clear of blockage and debris.
- Perform a complete assessment of the outdoor unit.
- Check for visible signs of leaks.
- Observe the condition of insulation.
- Ensure the base is solid and level.
- Test the pressure and voltage.
- Maximize temperature splits.
Regular service will save you money in the long haul by preventing the need for an entirely new heating and cooling unit.